In this article, we are going to learn Play Store Update for Android Download.The Google Play Store is the home to thousands of apps, both free and premium. You can easily access it if you have a Google account and you are logged into that account.
By accessing the Play Store, you can download and install apps and games from a variety of categories. Not only that, but you can also purchase movies, music, books, and even subscribe to news and magazines. Google Play Store Update is a very amazing app store and it is the official app store for the Android platform.
So, let’s see how you can update Play Store in the upcoming part of this article. You can find all the steps and the thorough instructions in the below section.
Google Play Store Update (latest version):
We can check the version of any application installed on phone in the Application manager in the Settings menu. After that, we can update it easily if there is a new version available. If there is a new version of the app, then the Google Play Store will inform you automatically.
But what if we wanted to check the version to Update Play Store itself. We can check it by going in its Settings and clicking on build version. This will show if the version is latest or not. Generally, update Play Store happens in the background without us ever knowing it.
But sometimes, it happens that even if there is a new version available, it won’t update itself. So, in this types of situations, you will have to download the APK file of Play Store update and Install it manually. Let’s see the steps to do update Play Store.
- As we are downloading the APK file from a third-party site, you will need to turn on the “Unknown Sources” option.
- For that, go to “Settings”. Then scroll down to “Security” and enter it.
- Then you must look for the Unknown Sources option. Find it and check the little box in front of it.
- This will allow you to install third-party apps.
- After that, download the Play Store update file from the below link.
- Clicking on this link will consequently download the APK file.
- Now, tap on that file to start the installation process. Then you must tap on “Next” followed by “Install”.
This will install the app in a short amount of time. After following this method, Update Play Store will be completed on your phone and you will be able to use the latest version of the app. This was the complete procedure of Play Store update.
Now, you won’t have to worry if the Play Store update doesn’t happen by itself. Because now you can easily update Play Store by yourself by using the above method. If you have trouble understanding any of the steps, in the above method, then you can contact us anytime.