Guide to download Google Play Store APK App which is officially available from this website where we have provided the same application from official source.
It goes without saying that every single Android user in the world knows what the Play Store is. It is the official hub for getting all your favorite apps. So, today we will indulge ourselves in a discussion on Google Play Store APK Download for Android.
Now, as all of you would know, we all download all of our apps and game from the Google Play Store. It houses the greatest library of apps and games. And not only does it provide apps and games, but also books, magazines, movies, and music.
The Play Store is already there on any Android smartphone that you buy. But in case if you somehow you deleted it or it stopped working, then you will have to install it again, That’s what we are going to talk about in this article.
Google Play Store APK Download for Android
If you have by chance deleted the app while tweaking with the device or if the Play Store has stopped working due to some unknown reasons, then you will have to install it again. Now, this need may also arise if you are unable to update Google Play Store APK by conventional methods.
Generally what happens, is that whenever an update is available, the Play Store will automatically update itself either in the background or the next time you open it. But sometimes, due to some internal faults, this doesn’t happen. Then you must download its latest version from a third-party site and install it.
Installing third-party apps on your phone requires you to make some changes to your phone settings. You must enable the “Unknown Sources” option. Here’s how you can do that.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Then scroll down in the menu and select “Security”.
- In there, you will find an option named “Unknown Sources”. Enable it and you are good to go.
The next step is downloading the latest version of the Play Store APK. The steps given below will help you out with that.
- Open any browser on your Android phone and click on the link given here.
- After you click on the link, your browser will automatically download Google Play Store APK. The download won’t take much time as the file size is 17 MB.
- Once the download is complete, all you have to do is click on the APK file to install it on your phone.
- Allow the permissions and hit “Install” on the prompt that appears after clicking on the APK file.
This way, you will be able to install the latest version from a third-party site. This method can be really useful when you are unable to update the Google Play Store or it doesn’t update by itself.
Alternatives to Play Store APK for Android
In the last segment of the article, we will discuss some of the alternatives to the Google Play Store App for Android. As I have mentioned earlier the Play Store offers thousands of apps which you can install for free. Be that as it may, it also has a large fraction of apps that are paid.
Some of the free apps are such that, when you install those apps, they come with a truckload of ads which are too annoying. And as you might have guessed, users have to upgrade to the premium version to remove those ads. Now, people have been searching for ways to download premium apps for free.
Here is a list of some apps that have all the apps from the Play Store for Android and some that aren’t. These apps also allow you to download the premium apps for free which is an added advantage.
- Aptoide, 9Apps, Mobogenie, UptoDown, F-Droid, AppBrain, etc and many more.
All these app stores have proper download links that work perfectly. You can check them out for yourselves and pick the best one out for you that suits your needs in a better way than any other app.
Features of the Play Store APK for Android
Now, in this section, we are going to talk about the features of the app store from Google. The Play Store for Android hoards over 1.9 billion apps as of 2016. Those apps cumulatively have over 50 billion downloads as of 2013. Most of the apps are generally free to download with some having in-app purchases and a fraction of the apps are paid.
Here is the list of the features and services that the Play Store provides.
- Google Play Store APK for Android is an accumulation of apps, games, movies, music, books, and news.
- The app store consists of the largest library of trusted apps that you can easily download and install.
- Top picks from all the categories are displayed on each categories’ homepage.
- The homepage of the Play Store consists of the trending apps and games. It suggests you similar kind of apps based on what kind of apps you search for.
- Each and every app has a proper description on its page. The app is rated and it also displays how many times it has been downloaded.
- Users can also give reviews to the apps. Which in turn help other users to decide whether to download that particular app or not.
- You can search for apps directly through the search bar or you can browse through different categories to pick a nice app or game.
- Users can browse the apps through categories like top free, top paid, top grossing, etc. to get an idea as to which apps are performing the best.
The Play Store is arguably one of the best app stores out there. Looking at its most noteworthy features, you can easily estimate the quality of service that it provides. So without any further ado, let’s get on with the download process of Google Play Store for Android.
Finally, after a much detailed discussion on Play Store APK Download for Android devices, we are at the end of the article. I hope you have enjoyed reading this article. If you have a problem understanding any specific part or want to give feedback, then you may reach us on our site.